Friday, June 24, 2011

Already on schedule-

I'm amazed at the miracle happening inside my belly every day. This week has been a rough one for me although not due to the belly at all. Like clockwork- so in-tune with me- my Little foot has been bringing me back to a wonderful happy place at all the right moments. The kicks rolls inside my belly seem to be right on schedule with when Mama needs a little pick-me-up. I think Little foot was as excited for Friday as I was this morning- although basking in the glow of our little miracle made me a bit late getting in the shower-I don't care. I'm loving my pregnancy at this stage- even if I felt a little more like a crazy prego this week then usual. 

Thank you Little Foot for reminding your Mama what's really important. :-) I love you so much already. 

1 comment:

  1. awwwww.... yay! keep on nesting little mama!!! you're little foot is going to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete